South Carolina Workers’ Compensation Lawyer
Andrew Fajardo is an experienced workers’ compensation attorney who has argued cases and handled appellate work before the State Workers’ Compensation Commission and the appellate courts. He has focused his legal career almost exclusively in the field of workers’ compensation.
Andrew joined Chappell, Smith & Arden in July of 2015. He brought with him innumerable skills and diverse experiences that have aided the firm in helping protect and compensate workers.
In his spare time, Andrew enjoys playing classical piano. He also appreciates most anything associated with motor sports and spending time on outdoor activities such as hunting and fishing. Andrew’s wife, Stephanie Fajardo, is also a practicing attorney in Columbia, SC. When not advocating for their clients, they enjoy spending time with their rescue dog, Stella.
Admitted to Practice
• South Carolina, 2010
• University of South Carolina School of Law, JD, 2010
• University of South Carolina, B.A. (Business Administration) 2006
Professional Memberships, Awards and Accomplishments
- American Bar Association
- South Carolina Bar Association
- Richland County Bar Association
- Injured Workers’ Advocates
- National Society of Collegiate Scholar
- Licensed Instructor with SC Department of Insurance
- Lake Murray Presbyterian Church, former Member
- Top Lawyer in South Carolina: Highest Ethical Standards & Professional Excellence
- CLE on Workers Compensation in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
- Legal Clinic: Workers Compensation Presentation in Columbia, South Carolina
- Workers Compensation Law and Practice – Sterling Education Services Presenter
“I pride myself in providing all my clients with aggressive, yet pragmatic, solutions to complex workers’ compensation claims. Above all, I protect my clients’ interests and preserve the integrity of the practice of law.”
– Andrew Fajardo