James D. George
James D. George
Personal Injury | Motor Vehicle Accidents | Product Liability | Third Party Workers’ Compensation Claims | Commercial Motor Vehicle Accidents
James “Jamie” D. George, Jr. graduated from Presbyterian College in 2015 and graduated from the University of South Carolina School of Law in 2018. Jamie served as a member of the editorial staff (Volume 68) and as a student works editor (Volume 69) for the South Carolina Law Review. Upon his law school graduation, he was admitted as a member of the Order of the Wig and Robe.
After his first year of law school, Jamie joined Chappell Smith & Arden as a law clerk, and he remained for the duration of his time in law school. After graduation and his admittance as a member of the South Carolina Bar, Jamie joined Chappell Smith & Arden as an attorney. Jamie currently focuses his practice on personal injuries, motor vehicle collision, products liability, third party workers’ compensation claims, and commercial motor vehicle collisions.
In addition to practicing law, Jamie teaches as an adjunct professor at Presbyterian College. His course provides a survey of South Carolina Law.
Admitted to Practice:
- South Carolina, 2018
- United States District Court, District of South Carolina, 2019
- United States Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit, 2020
- University of South Carolina School of Law, Juris Doctor, Cum Laude, 2018
- Presbyterian College, Bachelor of Arts, Cum Laude, 2015
Professional memberships, Awards, and Accomplishments:
- American Association for Justice
- South Carolina Association for Justice
- South Carolina Bar Association
- 2017 Irving Steinberg Memorial Award
- CALI Awards:
- South Carolina Workers’ Compensation
- Products Liability