At Chappell Smith & Arden. we know how important it is to give back to the community. Each year we participate in several events around the community, but this year, we have decided to do something a little different. We promise to donate, volunteer, sponsor and participate in 25 different charitable and educational outreach organizations in our community this year in honor of our 25th anniversary.
To date, we have supported the following organizations:
- Richland Children’s Hospital
- Homeward Bound Pet Rescue
- Pawmetto Lifeline
- Irmo High School Athletics
- SC Professional Firefighters Association
- South Pointe High School Athletics
- Southeastern Professional School of the Arts
- Kids Chance of South Carolina
- Trenholm Little League
- Meals on Wheels
- Open Streets Columbia
- Richland County Court Appointed Special Advocates
- Women in Law
- Ovarian Cancer Coalition of Central South Carolina
- Hope Foundation Liberia, Inc.
- Richland County Recreation Commission
View some photos from these events below.