South Carolina Complex Litigation Lawyers
Experienced Representation for Complex Case Litigation
Complex case litigation refers to cases that involve multiple parties, a number of claims, class actions and/or various jurisdictions. The nature of complex case litigation requires the oversight of an experienced lawyer who understands the issues, knows how to coordinate all of the moving parts and can effectively represent plaintiffs in any legal setting.
At Chappell, Smith & Arden, our Columbia litigation lawyers have decades of experience bringing complex case litigation to successful resolutions. Skilled at assembling the right teams of attorneys and other professionals, we have the experience and resources necessary to help our clients obtain justice – and the best possible results – from complex case litigation.
The Complex Case Litigation Services at Chappell, Smith & Arden
The complex case litigation practice at Chappell, Smith & Arden has a record of success and excellence and is focused on providing our clients with the aggressive, effective legal advocacy. Some of the various types of complex cases our lawyers are proficient at overseeing include (but are not limited to) those involving:
- Business and contract disputes
- Defective medical devices and dangerous medications
- Insurance litigation
- Other complex personal injury litigation
- Railroad accidents
With our attorneys handling your complex case litigation needs, you can count on us to appropriately and effectively manage issues that include (but are by no means limited to):
- Analyzing complex data and conducting complicated case calculations, including those related to our clients’ damages
- Coordinating and balancing various legal issues at play in these cases
- Developing state-of-the-art graphics and other supporting evidence to bolster our clients’ cases
- Handling a number of witnesses and overseeing large amounts of evidence
- Meeting strict case deadlines
- Overseeing and coordinating massive document populations
- Retaining and working with various expert witnesses.
Our experience allows us to devise innovative solutions, apply a wide-range of resources and tailor our service to meet our clients’ needs and goals so they can get the best possible results from their complex litigation.
Contact a Columbia Litigation Lawyer at Chappell, Smith & Arden
To get clear answers about your case and find out more about your best options for moving forward with complex case litigation, contact a Columbia complex litigation lawyer at Chappell, Smith & Arden today. Since 1993, our lawyers have been committed to protecting our clients’ rights and interests’ while helping them succeed in their financial recovery.
Tenacious and tireless, our attorneys are focused on vigorously advocating our clients’ rights in any legal setting to help them:
- Hold negligent parties accountable for harming them
- Obtain the justice – and the full amount of compensation – they deserve.
Call our firm at (803) 929-3600 or contact us online to set up a free, no obligations initial consult with one of our lawyers.
From our six office locations throughout South Carolina, our attorneys provide the highest quality legal services to injured people and families in Columbia, Alken, Camden, Sumter, Orangeburg, Greenville, Florence, Beaufort, Irmo, Spartanburg, Myrtle Beach, Hilton Head Island, West Columbia, Rock Hill, Charleston, Lexington, Winnsboro, Summerville, and throughout South Carolina.