Superior Representation for South Carolina Truck Accident Victims
Commercial trucks are vital to commerce and the U.S. economy. Tragically, however, they are also commonly involved in truck accidents that can seriously harm others on the road. When these accidents could have been preventable if some other party had not been negligent, the aftermath can be that much more difficult for survivors – including families who have lost loved ones in fatal truck accidents – to bear.
At Chappell, Smith & Arden, our Columbia injury lawyers understand how devastating truck accidents can be. That is why our attorneys are dedicated to zealously protecting the rights and interests of those harmed by truck accidents and to doing everything we can to help them secure the justice and compensation they deserve.
Trucking Accidents & Negligence
The negligence that can contribute to truck accidents can come at the hands of truck drivers, other motorists on the roads, trucking companies and even other parties. Just some examples of negligence that commonly leads to trucking accidents include (but are by no means limited to):
- Truckers driving while distracted or fatigued
- Truckers driving while intoxicated or impaired
- Truckers failing to abide by traffic laws or any trucking regulations
- Truckers and/or trucking companies failing to maintain their trucks
- Truckers and/or trucking companies failing to properly secure truck loads
- Trucking companies failing to screen drivers (prior to hiring them) and/or failing to properly train drivers (prior to sending them out on hauls)
- Trucking companies failing to abide by any trucking regulations
- Equipment manufacturers designing or installing defective truck equipment.
The Trucking Accident Practice at Chappell, Smith & Arden
The trucking accident practice at Chappell, Smith & Arden is focused on helping victims secure justice and maximize their financial recoveries. Among the various types of truck accident cases our lawyers are experienced at successfully resolving include (but are not limited to) those involving:
- Defective truck equipment
- Jackknife truck accidents
- Rollover truck accidents
- Runaway trailer accidents
- Underride and override truck accidents
While our lawyers are aware that no amount of money can ever make up for the impacts of a permanent injury or the death of a loved one due to a trucking accident, we also know that pursuing a truck accident lawsuit can provide these people with:
- Some sense of justice as they hold negligent parties accountable
- The financial means necessary to cover the costs of their physical and/or emotional recovery and to help them get through these difficult times.
Contact the Columbia Truck Accident Lawyers at Chappell, Smith & Arden
If you have been injured in a truck accident, contact the Columbia injury lawyers at Chappell, Smith & Arden for clear answers about your rights and best options for financial recovery. Since 1993, our lawyers have been dedicated to defending the rights of injured people and helping them obtain the best possible resolutions to their cases.
Let our Columbia truck accident lawyers put their experience, diligence and skills to work helping you. Call our firm at (803) 929-3600 or contact us online to set up a free, no obligations initial consult with one of our lawyers. During this meeting, you can find out more about your rights, as well as how we can help you.
From our six office locations throughout South Carolina, our attorneys provide the highest quality legal services to injured people and families in Columbia, Alken, Camden, Sumter, Orangeburg, Greenville, Florence, Beaufort, Irmo, Spartanburg, Myrtle Beach, Hilton Head Island, West Columbia, Rock Hill, Charleston, Lexington, Winnsboro, Summerville, and throughout South Carolina.