We Win Financial Compensation for Injured Victims in Richland County
No one plans on an accident. But when an injury occurs, you need to plan on how to move forward. There will be medical treatment to seek, bills to pay, time lost from work, and perhaps an uncertain future. But with the right legal guidance, the path will be easier, the bills will be covered, and you will have the chance to find a new normal.
At Chappell Smith & Arden, P.A. our legal team knows all about the path you will take after an accident. Whether your injury is minor or severe, or if you have lost a loved one to a traumatic event, we offer compassionate yet powerful protection for your rights and your future.
What is a Personal Injury?
An injury that is caused by someone else’s recklessness, negligence, or wrongdoing can be considered a personal injury. We know that each case is unique, and we provide the personal attention that is required to ensure that you are protected now and in the years ahead. We understand the costs you will face, and we know what you will need to ensure the security and peace of mind you deserve. We don’t want you to just survive – we want you to thrive.
Some of the financial costs we can fight to recover for you include:
- Medical evaluation and treatment
- Therapy and rehabilitation
- Past and future lost wages
- Home care, if necessary
- Home modifications, if required
- Travel to and from medical care
- Property damages, if any
- Pain and suffering
- Punitive damages, when gross negligence is involved
Our legal team handles a variety of cases, including but not limited to:
- Birth Injury. When your child is injured before, during, or after delivery, you need to plan meticulously for that child’s care and hopeful recovery.
- Catastrophic Injury. This type of personal injury is one that causes permanent disability.
- Defective Products. Any type of a product that is defective – including motor vehicle parts, toys, medications, and more – can cause harm.
- Medical Malpractice. You are owed the highest standard of care by medical professionals. If you are injured due to negligence, incorrect diagnosis, or improper treatment, you have a right to be compensated.
- Motor Vehicle Accidents. We can protect your rights if you were injured in a car, truck, bus, train, or motorcycle accident, or if you were struck by a vehicle as a pedestrian.
- Nursing Home Abuse. The thought of a loved one being abused or neglected in a care facility is horrifying – but it happens every day.
- Premises Liability. You have a right to expect safe conditions anywhere you go. If you are injured on private property, municipal property, or a business location, you have a right to compensation.
- Work Injury. Even if you are covered by Workers’ Compensation, you may also be entitled to third-party benefits.
- Wrongful Death. Losing a love one because of another person’s negligence or wrongdoing is hard to fathom. We seek justice for those who have needlessly lost their lives.
Our Knowledgeable Personal Injury Lawyers in Richland County at Chappell Smith & Arden, P.A. Can Win Financial Compensation for Your Injury
If you have suffered an injury – or your loved one has lost their life – due to someone else’s negligence or wrongdoing, the Richland County personal injury lawyers at Chappell Smith & Arden, P.A. will uphold your rights and win the compensation you need and deserve. Please call 803-929-3600 or 866-881-8623 for a free consultation, or contact us online. Our offices are conveniently located throughout South Carolina. We serve clients in Lexington County, Richland County, Sumter County, Florence County, Aiken County, Lancaster County, York County, Orangeburg County, Kershaw County, and Newberry County – including those in the towns of Columbia, Lexington, Irmo, Chapin, Rock Hill, Aiken, Sumter, Newberry, Florence, and Spartanburg.